Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am Not Inferior to You... I am Me..!!




It has helped me a great deal. No one knows but sometimes I do get this creepy thing known as 'inferiority complex'. Seriously, and when it comes I recede into myself, which is not happening off late. Now, I have done a little repair of my thought process. It is really simple. STOP COMPARING YOURSELF WITH EVERY TOM, DICK AND HARRY!Yup, it does sound like you have heard it so many times. But the logic behind this post is totally different. For example, if you think you are 'short' does mean that someone 'tall' is overpowering your self confidence. Stop doing that right away! If parents are blamed for comparing their kids with other kids who do well in school, then shouldnt we be blamed for not paying due respect to our own individuality and uniqueness. Another boring thought, but makes perfect sense, if properly imbibed - 'You are you and no one else can be you, no matter how much they try. So why do you want to be like them and lose who you are? If all of us become copies of each other, the beauty of diversity will vanish in thin air and a million other things will happen which i dont need to talk about. Because if you love yourself even a bit, you would know how harmful it is to keep disrespecting the fact that you are so special and unique.
I know I am not being able to express this piece of thought with all that impact but trust me, I stopped comparing myself from anyone around. Now I do stuff, which I want to do.I am ambitious now because I want to reach heights and make an identity for myself, not because someone else is all shining and full of talent.
This race of becoming someone else will exhaust us and we will lose the race even before we begin. Being me, is what has got me till here today and doing what I want to do or be, will take me where I want to be tomorrow.
"You are the best." Doesnt it sound more real when you are not comparing yourself to anyone? Isnt it inspiration enough to get a desire to rule the world, or your own sweet little abode, that's you. Rule yourself, by your own principles, and see the shimmer in your eyes and the glow of your soul.





















No comments:

Post a Comment